What does sponsorship do and why is it needed?
Every year our average costs add up to $10,000 just to have a very basic robot. Most Veteran teams have a budget of $40,000 - $60,000 each year. Some teams charge the students $1000 or more to be on the team. We do not believe in this method since it takes the oppurtunity away from students that wouldn't otherwise be able to learn about STEM. Instead we rely on Corporate and private sponsorships to fund the team.
We do various fundraisers in addition to sponsorship but there are other perks to sponsorship that fundraising does nto provide. For example when we reach out for sponsorship to local businesses it builds a relatiosnhip between the students and that business. In some cases sponsors will actually help mentor the team and assist in building the robot or providing custom parts or even provide catering for a meeting. It gives businesses advertising at our compeetitions and in our school. It also gives businesses and inside track with our students when they graduate.
Various Levels of Sponsorship
- Competition Sponsorship ($5,000+)
- Will be featured in our "Pits", on our competition robot and all other meathods below.
- Bot Sponsorship ($3,000-4,999)
- Will be featured on our final competition robot and all other methods of recognition listed below.
- Platinum Sponsorship ($1,500-2,999)
- Will be listed on our T-shirts and all other methods of recognition listed below.
- Gold Sponsorship ($750-$1,499)
- Will be listed on our Banner and all other methods of recognition listed below.
- Copper Sponsorship ($500 - $749)
- Will be listed on Press Releases and will receive a private sponsor write up on our Website.
- Aluminum Sponsorship ($499 or below)
- Will be listed on our Website and Facebook Page.